Nzxt Technologies Respire T40 Cooling Fan, Silver RC-TST40-01Rating
- Universally compatible to Intel Socket: 2011/1366/1156/1155 /775 and AMD Socket: FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- Weight: 550g (Heatsink) and 750g (Heatsink with Fan)/Fan Dimensions: 120(w) x 120(h) x 25(d) mm/Fan Speed: 1800+/- 10% RPM (high)/1300+/-10% RPM (Low, With Speed Adapter)
- Materials: Aluminum Fins and Copper Heat Pipes/Dimensions: 134 (w) x 160 (h) x 85 (d) mm/Heat Pipers Diameter: 4x8mm/Fin Thickness: 0. 4mm/Fin Gap: 2. 0mm
- Stacked aluminum fins for maximum heat dissipation and anti-vibration rubber pads for sound absorption.
- Equipped with one 120mm fan with fan speeds up to minimal 1300+/-10% and high 1800+/-10% RPM.
- Four 8mm seamless direct touch heat pipes catalyzing heat transfer while providing super-efficient conductivity.
- Fan Air Static Pressure: 2. 26 mm H2O/1. 7mm H2O/Fan Air Flow: 68. 8 CFM/49. 3 CFM/Fan Noise Level: 34. 0 d BA/26. 5 d BA/Fan Bearing: Sleeve Bearing/Fan Life: 20,000 Hours/Fan Connector: 3-Pin
- Heat pipes applied using a patented manufacturing process that allows for the maximum amount of pipes in the minimum amount of area.
Engineered for pure performance, the Respire Series might be the newst line of CPU coolers offered by NZXT. The Respire T40 is a compact CPU cooler incorporating four 8 mm seamless direct touch heat pipes applied using a patented manufacturing method that permits for the maximum level of pipes within the minimum amount of area. The exterior is well constructed and offers easy installation with two sturdy fan mounting kits, allowing you to install a push-pull configuration with dual 120mm fan. The Respire T40 is compatible with any Intel and AMD socket and backed by a 2 year manufacturer's warranty. With the Respire T40, vanquish heat without having breaking the bank.
© 2019 By AMD CPU Cooler - All Rights Reserved.