Nzxt Technologies Respire T20 Cooling Fan, Silver RC-RST20-01Rating
- Equipped with one 120mm fan with fan speeds up to minimal 1300+/-10% and high 1800+/-10% RPM.
- Materials: Aluminum Fins and Copper Heat Pipes/Dimensions: 124 (w) x 160 (h) x 65 (d) mm/Heat Pipers Diameter: 1x8mm and 2x6mm/Fin Thickness: 0. 4mm/Fin Gap: 2. 2mm
- Stacked aluminum fins for maximum heat dissipation and anti-vibration rubber pads for sound absorption.
- Weight: 310g (Heatsink) and 510g (Heatsink with Fan)/Fan Dimensions: 120(w) x 120(h) x 25(d) mm/Fan Speed: 1800+/- 10% RPM (high)/1300+/-10% RPM (Low, With Speed Adapter)
- Fan Air Static Pressure: 2. 26 mm H2O/1. 7mm H2O/Fan Air Flow: 68. 8 CFM/49. 3 CFM/Fan Noise Level: 34. 0 d BA/26. 5 d BA/Fan Bearing: Sleeve Bearing/Fan Life: 20,000 Hours/Fan Connector: 3-Pin
- Heat pipes applied using a patented manufacturing process that allows for the maximum amount of pipes in the minimum amount of area.
- Universally compatible to Intel Socket: 2011/1366/1156/1155 /775 and AMD Socket: FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- One 8mm and two 6mm seamless direct touch heat pipes catalyzing heat transfer while providing super-efficient conductivity.
Engineered for pure performance, the Respire Series is the newst line of CPU coolers offered by NZXT. With the Respire T20, vanquish heat without having breaking the bank. The Respire T20 is truly a compact CPU cooler incorporating 8 mm and two 6mm seamless direct touch heat pipes applied using a patented manufacturing procedure that tends to make it feasible for for the maximum level of pipes in the minimal amount of location. The Respire T20 is compatible with any Intel and AMD socket and backed by a 2 year manufacturer's warranty. The exterior is nicely constructed and includes a sturdy fan mounting kit that tends to make installation easy. This enables ultra-high thermal transfer performance.
© 2019 By AMD CPU Cooler - All Rights Reserved.