What is the Return Policy?
You may return most products purchased. Most items may be returned with Thirty days of receiving the item. However we aren't the initial seller so you must contact and/or consult the actual sellers terms for returns individually.
Requirements for a Full Refund
Most of the time these are the basic requirements for a full refund.
- Items have to be in new condition
- Items have to be returned with all original packaging and accessories
- Media items (for example, movies, music, video games, and software) must be unopened and still in their plastic wrap
- Musical instruments, televisions, and electronics must have a UPC or serial number
- Shoes and clothing must be unworn
Items with FREE Return Shipping
The below items usually contain a free return shipping method.
- Baby Items
- Watches (except those offered in Sports & Outdoors)
Bulky Items Delivered by Specialty Carriers
In order to return a heavy or bulky item which has been delivered by a specialty carrier (e.g., CEVA, ABF, Pilot), proceed to the Online Returns Center. The Returns Center will assist you through the returns process and may have you contact our specialized consumer support team, which may schedule the pickup of the item.
Note: Please do not refuse the delivery of your item. To guarantee the return and refund are processed correctly.
After you request a UPS pickup, UPS sends a driver to the address along with your shipping label within 1-5 working days. Make certain you've described the defect, damage, or error including that in the returned package. In case the original packaging still is available, return the product in this particular packaging. To help avoid difficulties with the pickup, remove any previously used shipping labels which might be still on the box.
- For more details about UPS pickups, go to UPS.com.
- The price of return shipping might be deducted from your refund.
Cancel Pickup Request
After the UPS pickup is requested, you cannot cancel that request until following first pickup attempt has been made. UPS will always make up to three pickup attempts. After the first pickup attempt, you may call UPS at 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877) to cancel future pickup attempts. Be sure to have your tracking number handy.
© 2019 By AMD CPU Cooler - All Rights Reserved.