Noctua NH-L12 Low-profile Quiet Cpu Cooler With 120/90MM Dual Pwm FanRating
- Fan Size: Noctua NF-F12 PWM and NF-B9 PWM. Compatibility: Intel LGA 2011, LGA 1366, LGA 1156, LGA775, AMD, AMD2 AM2+, AM3, AM 3+, FM 1 (Backplate required). Bearing: SSO-Bearing (Self-stabilizing oil-pressure bearing). RPM +/- 10%: 1500/1600 RPM (Max), 1200/1300 RPM(w/L. N. A).
- PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptors. The NH-L12's NF-F12 and NF-B9 fans support PWM for convenient automatic speed control. In addition, the maximum fan speed can be reduced to 1200/1300rpm using the supplied Low-Noise Adaptors for even quieter operation.
- Some Intel based Mini-ITX main boards don't allow for the installation of backplates. The NH-L12 thus comes with an extra set of Intel mounting bolts which make it possible to install the cooler without using the Secu Firm2 backplate.
- Material: Copper (Base and Heat-pipes), Alum. (cooling Fins), Soldered Joints, Nickel Plated. Dimension : 5. 04-Inchx5. 9-Inchx 2. 6-Inch (Without Fan), 5. 04-Inchx5. 9-Inchx 3. 66-Inch (With Fan). Weight: 1. 0 Lbs (Without Fan), 1. 5 Lbs (With Fan)
- 120/92mm dual fan design. Thanks to its exquisite dual fan setup consisting of Noctua's highly optimized NF-F12 (120mm) and NF-B9 (92mm) premium fans, the NH-L12 pushes the bar in terms of low-profile quiet cooling performance.
- Noctua's enthusiast grade Secu Firm2 multi-socket mounting provides broad socket compatibility (LGA 2011, LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA775, AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1) and meets the highest demands in safety, performance and ease-of-use.
- The NH-L12 can be used with the NF-B9 92mm fan only in order to reduce the overall height to 66mm. This way, the cooler is suitable for many typical µ ATX or Mini-ITX enclosures and ideal for whisper-quiet HTPC systems.
- Min Rotation Speed (PWM): 300/300RPM. Air Flow: 93. 4/64. 3m ³ /h (Max), 74. 3/52. 6 m ³ /h (w/L. N. A. ), 63. 4m ³ /h (W/U. L. N. A). Acoustical Noise: 22. 4/17. 6 d B(A) (Max), 18. 6/13. 1d B(A)(w/L. N. A ). Input Power: 0. 6/0. 96W. Voltage Range : 12V. MTBF > 150,000h.
The NH-L12 is a low-profile quiet cooler designed for use in small form element cases and HTPC environments. With its flexible NF-F12 (120mm) /NF-B9 (92mm) dual PWM fan setup, the NH-L12 could possibly be configured either for full performance in dual fan mode or extra-low profile (66mm) with the top rated rated fan removed. While it provides first rate performance in its class, it is not suitable for overclocking and ought to be utilized with care on CPUs with over 95W TDP (Thermal Style Power ). Please consult our TDP recommendations to find out regardless of whether or not the NH-L12 is recommended for your CPU. Caution: The NH-L12 is truly a low-profile quiet cooler designed for use in small form aspect cases and HTPC environments. Bundled with the award-winning NT-H1 thermal compound and Noctua's Secu Firm2 multi-socket mounting system, the NH-L12 packs everything a premium high quality quiet cooler wants into a very compact package.
© 2019 By AMD CPU Cooler - All Rights Reserved.