Corsair Hydro Series H80 High Performance Liquid Cpu Cooler (CWCH80)Rating
- A new improved micro-channel cold-plate design more efficiently transfers heat
- Push-button fan control so you can select the fan speed and cooling performance that best suits your needs
- A new improved micro-channel cold-plate design more efficiently transfers heat.
- Two all-new 120mm fans optimize static pressure and airflow for amazing performance
- Push-button fan control so you can select the fan speed and cooling performance that best suits your needs.
- FEP tubing provides extraordinarily low coolant evaporation levels.
- Double-thick 120mm radiator for increased surface area and cooling potential.
- FEP tubing provides extraordinarily low coolant evaporation levels
- Includes mounting hardware compatible with all modern CPU socket designs
- Double-thick 120mm radiator for increased surface area and cooling potential
- Quick and easy installation brackets make it easier than ever to upgrade to watercooling.
- Two all-new 120mm fans optimize static pressure and airflow for amazing performance.
- Format: CD-ROM
- Operating System: N/A
Corsair Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers give a compact, easy-to-install, and maintenance totally free alternative to bulky, noisy air coolers, efficiently cooling and protecting your high-performance Intel or AMD CPU. And with all this cooling performance, the compact design still fits virtually any case with a 120mm fan mount. Double-up for excellent cooling Featuring a double-thick radiator to maximize the surface area available for heat dissipation, and dual, performance matched fans, the H80 delivers cooling performance that lets your CPU maintain its cool, even when pushed for the limit. Overall performance at your fingertips The low-profile integrated pump and cold plate consists of push-button control so you can select the fan speed and cooling performance setup that best suits your demands. The H80 features a double-thick radiator to maximize the surface location available for heat dissipation and dual, performance matched fans. It also consists of push-button control so you can select the fan speed and cooling performance setup that best suits your wants. The cool white LED display lets you know at a glance which profile is becoming utilized.
The H80 and H100 work great with Corsair Link, an ecosystem of hardware and software components designed to give you unprecedented manage over your Computer. Control at your fingertips. Connect your H80 or H100 to the Corsair Link Commander (available separately) and monitor a wide range of parameters, including pump speed, coolant temperature, and fan speed, and customize your own performance profiles.
Want even more? Corsair Hydro Series tends to make it effortless to go liquid. Featuring a complete 240mm radiator and two 120mm fans, the Corsair Hydro Series H100 extreme performance liquid CPU cooler is developed to deliver cooling performance that meets the needs of even the most demanding enthusiast.
You no longer need to invest into finicky modular watercooling systems to obtain serious CPU cooling performance. The latest cooling technologies. Even the thermal compound is pre-applied. You'll be up and running in minutes. Tubing is constructed from low-evaporation FEP for a lengthy lifespan. Each Hydro Series Liquid CPU Cooler is a sealed, closed-loop system that comes pre-filled and never needs refilling.
Each the H80 and also the H100 incorporate a low-profile, light-weight cooling unit getting a micro-channel copper cold plate plus a split-flow manifold. Contents and SpecificationsPackage contentsCorsair H80 Liquid CPU CoolerTwo 120mm fansMounting screws for fans and radiatorMounting brackets for Intel™ LGA 775/1155/1156/1136/2011 and AMD AM2/AM3Quick Start GuideTechnical SpecificationsRadiator dimensions: 120mm x 152mm x 38mmFan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mmFan speeds (+/- 10%) : as significantly as 1300 RPM (Low Noise) , 2000 RPM (Balanced) , and 2500 RPM (High Performance) Fan airflow: 46 - 92 CFMFan d BA: 22 - 39Fan static pressure: 1. The outcome of all this attention to fluid dynamics is CPU cooling that's remarkably efficient, with a total noise level that's lower than most stock CPU fans. 7mm/H20CompatibilityIntel LGA 775, 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011AMD sockets AM2 and AM3Hydro Series H80 calls for a case getting a rear or top 120mm fan mount 6 - 7.
© 2019 By AMD CPU Cooler - All Rights Reserved.